Followers

Follow by Email

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Fasting You All

Tomorrow is the first day of Ramadhan, I would like to wish happy fasting to all Muslims. Ahlan Wa Sahlan Ya Ramadhan. A year has passed so fast, isn't it? 


Indeed, I am sooooo excited to wait for the Ramadhan, seriously I have that feeling since early of the year and I don't know why. Apparently, what I've been waiting for months already answered, Allah give me a chance to fast with my beloved fiance. Alhamdulillah....


1st Ramadhan together.







We both plan to 'bertarawikh' together at the mosque, perhaps a nearby mosque in Bangsar Village. Mr fiance need to do training in the gym after tarawikh and as his 'future wife', I should accompany him. It's sooo poyo, but then only if I am sooo rajin lah then I'll accompany him.

Before I started the crap session, preferably I finish this entry here. Ohhww btw, HAPPY FASTING TO ALL. Do not forget your sahur ya my friends. Sahur is a must for me and one more thing, I don't buy a date yet. Should I try Yusof Taiyoob?


Last but not least, I paste an advantages to the first night of tarawikh:
"Diampuni dosa orang-orang yang beriman sebagaimana keadaannya baru dilahirkan".


p/s : what should i eat for sahur ekh? nasik? oat or bread?

5 comments:

Zumie said...

slmt berpuasa babe :)

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

ZUE :
Selamay berpuasa zue. =)

Anne M. said...

cuba akak kerut dahi,
memang seiras der.
selamat untuk ganti puasa tahun depan k.

~dARlee zURiS~ said...

selamat berpuasa amy :)

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

ANNE :
hahahaha.... sama ekh? semoga jodoh kami kekal selamanya. amin....


ZURIS :
selamat berpuasa untuk zuris jugak. ;)

Google Analytics Alternative